Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc.
Some products and services may not be available in all states. Credit and collateral are subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply. This is not a commitment to lend. Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
If you wish to buy a house in Texas, then you should look for lenders affiliated with a program known as United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Loan Texas. There are two types of USDA Texas Rural Home Loan programs, USDA Guaranteed loan, and the USDA Direct Loan. These programs assists approved lenders to provide both low income and moderate income earners in the rural areas of Texas make the dream of owning a home come into a reality. The program aims at financing first homeowners in Texas.
Some of the advantages of USDA Texas Rural Home Loan include low-interest rates, requires little or no monthly mortgage insurance, require almost no down payments and most importantly a hundred percent financing. Those who lack adequate housing receive a hundred percent loan directly from the USDA Direct Loan. These are usually people who have an income of about fifty to eighty percent of the median income earned by residents of that area.
Before you qualify for a Texas Rural Home Loan, you must meet some requirements that include:
• You must be a citizen of the U.S or a qualified alien or even a non-citizen national
• You must agree to occupy personally the dwelling as your primary home of residence and should not be used as a rental property.
• Applicants must show proof of an adequate and dependable income that tells that you will be in a position to service the loan.
• Applicants must have a minimum of 640 credit scores with rare cases of low credit scores of 580 to be eligible for the USDA Guaranteed Home Loan.
• You must have bankruptcies or foreclosures for the last three years.
• Texas Rural Home Loan is not given out for the purpose of purchasing or building investment properties to be sold for profit.
With a USDA Texas Rural Home Loan, you should be able to do the following:
1) Purchase a new or an existing home property that should be used as a permanent home of residence.
2) Buy essential household equipment such as washers, air conditioners, dryers, ovens, and refrigerators just to mention but a few.
3) You could also use the money in purchasing equipment that serves the needs of disabled persons.
4) Repair or rehabilitate a home that was owned by someone else before and requires some attention.
5) The money should be used for buying a site for building a house, preparations, grading, laying foundation plantings, building of fences, walks, as well as driveways.<< Back to the list.